Benefits Arising Out of Netsuite's Cloud Based ERP
Before understanding Netsuite's ERP offering, it is important to understand the conditions prevailing in the market before the cloud ERP revolution struck home. The ERP phenomenon, starting 10-13 years ago, saw many businesses investing in best-of-the- breed solutions for improving business processes and protocols. This scenario led to a disparate system in which business had no control over the day to day running over its software running on its premises. This led to information silos with no integration between the different departments of an enterprise.
In the past, analytics and business intelligence used to be something that was basically "nice to have", but now it is a "must have" thanks to rising complexities in the market place and the need to mine data in a real time environment.
The new wave of ERP is different. Businesses have realized the importance of well integrated systems leading to the disruption of the solid information structure. There is a need for establishing a single data set for the entire organization spanning across various organization silos like sales, marketing, finance, HR and production. Netsuite ERP provides a centralized ERP environment, providing organizations with a single data set and thus increasing the usability of the system besides improving processes and protocols.
Time To Make Changes In Your Existing System?
The important question, in fact the biggest question, for established companies is – when to make the changes. Here are a few pointers that will help you make the correct decision -
- Your field sales agent sends end of the day sales data verbally over the phone or sends an excel sheet by email;
- You are forever behind your competitors when it comes to chasing leads;
- You have to call your IT department every time you need to prepare a report;
- You depend upon your employees for keeping your on premise ERP up and running;
- Your legacy ERP is up for renewal and your IT department strongly dissuades you against it;
Netsuite ERP is a logical replacement for your erstwhile onsite ERP because it offers the following advantages -
- Cost Reduction - Since it is a cloud based model you save a lot on your CAPEX and OPEX front. There are no upfront costs, no maintenance hassles - everything is managed for you in a cloud environment.
- Easy Reporting - Generating reports is a snap! You can create customized reports from any location in the word. With information available at a snap you can improve your decision making processes.
- User Friendliness - Netsuite's ERP model is very intuitive. Sure, you will need a little training to get you started but once you have mastered the system there is no stopping you.
- Easy Data Accessibility - Access data with your tab, iPhone, laptop, desktop anytime and anywhere in the world. Make better decisions with real time data at your fingertips.
- Data Security - Unlike popular notions regarding cloud services the sophistication of data security possible on a cloud platform is way more than what is possible on a client based model. Netsuite ERP ensures that your business data is safe at all times.
Why Netsuite ERP?
Over 16,000 fast growing organizations trust Netsuite's ERP for running their business. Why? It is because Netsuite provides the most comprehensive range of services on a single platform. It cares about your business like no other. No wonder it is one of the fastest selling ERP solutions in the world.