Why Distribution Companies Should Move to Cloud ERP
Manufactures and distributors today are aware of the fact that, in order to be successful in this globally changing market, they must make efficient use of large amounts of data to make the most of business intelligence and become agiler. They are now continuously looking out to improve operations, increase profitability and reduce inventory and they are now beginning to adopt cloud-based ERP in large numbers. Cloud-based ERP has been around for more than a decade and in fact, NetSuite solution has a bevy of customers that are taking the advantage of the power of cloud for 10 years or more. So, it is time when we must consider moving to cloud-based ERP system.
Cloud-based strategies give companies the chance to bring their own inborn intelligence and knowledge into every sales situation. While on-premise systems could also do the same, cloud-based ERP systems are quicker to roll out, easier to personalize and also show potential to increase adoption rates. Now when we know that the current explosion of cloud platforms has led industry analysts to predict further growth for cloud-based ERP solutions for manufacturing companies, we can clearly see depicting its need.
Benefits of Cloud ERP
- Providing an on-demand real-time access to data and resources- The cloud provides access to data and resources saved in the cloud, enabling every department at every step of the supply chain to react instantly to dynamic business needs.
- Reducing costs - Cloud-based solutions can reduce IT outlays, including infrastructure, maintenance, and life cycle costs, especially in comparison to the high costs associated with older, on-premise ERP systems.
- Scalability - Cloud-based systems can be measured with developing project workloads, a demanding requirement for manufacturing firms. Software and hardware requirements are also expansible in cloud.
- Data storage - The cloud is ideal for storing, executing and accessing large amounts of data. This ability to access "big data" is one of the driving forces behind the growth in cloud-based software.
- Greater visibility- we see faster innovation, improved productivity, and efficiencies through integrated business processes and, much recently, mobile assimilation, which allows employees to access data and transform it into smarter decisions from any device.
- One application to run your business- NetSuite ERP is the one intelligent, integrated, personalized application which merges your business processes, increases visibility for better decision-making and extends collaborative processes to your consumers.
Using cloud-based ERP systems to streamline key areas of their business, give manufacturers free time to invest in new products and selling more also addressing to companies challenges and needs.